Our Solutions

Our Projects

Get to know some of our customers and see how we help them 

Icons-24.png
Icons-07.png
Icons-12.png
Icons-22.png

Diversity

Taking data visualization to another level

Most of our clients discover at Nous, unreachable solutions, that we make them possible. Normally, we say, 99% of the requests can be satisfied, let's try to achieve the other 1%.

Capture.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture7.PNG

Customization

No limits. We are pursuing bold requests. 

At Nous, we partner up with our clients to deliver 100% customized solutions and visualizations to help you perform with your clients and employees. Your success is our success.

Maps & Analytics

No limits. We are pursuing bold requests. 

At Nous, we partner up with our clients to deliver 100% customized solutions and visualizations to help you perform with your clients and employees. Your success is our success.

EditusInsight3.PNG
Capture5.PNG

Oak Bottle - Retail Market

Data Visualization & Power BI Embedding

We wanted to demonstrate our users the sensation to navigate through our app, without downloading just by accessing our website. Nous developed a Power BI application with the same design and features enhancing our user's experience and data interaction.

Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
7486_logo-20200102102055_edited.jpg

Joel, Founder

OakBottle

"We would like to develop a BI tool that represents our product branding quality and design. Nous team exceeded our expectations and managed to visualize our complex data in a beautiful dashboard.

Definitely try them out."

7486_logo-20200102102055_edited.jpg

Neermal, Founder

Lux Consult

I would like to develop a BI tool that represents our product branding quality and design. Nous team exceeded our expectations and managed to visualize our complex data in a beautiful dashboard.

Definitely try them out.

Lux Consult - Civil Engineer Consulting

Data Visualization & Clients Reporting

We wanted to demonstrate our users the sensation to navigate through our app, without downloading just by accessing our website. Nous developed a Power BI application with the same design and features enhancing our user's experience and data interaction.

Capture9.PNG