Discover more about our work

Get to know some of our business intelligence tools, developed for different industries, and personalized on a specific need and business requirement. 

To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom

Diversity

Taking data visualization to another level

Most of our clients face complicated challenges, we provide tailored solutions to make their projects come alive. As a general rule, 99% of the requests can be satisfied, our mission is to achieve the remaining 1%.

Capture.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Stage.PNG

Customization

No limits. We are pursuing bold requests. 

At Nous, we partner up with our clients to deliver 100% customized solutions and visualizations to help you perform with your clients and employees. Your success is our success.

Maps & Analytics

Precise your location data 

We have experience in developing Business Intelligence tools to help you achieve beautiful and insightful mapping tools. Traffic, Points-of-Interest, heatmap, bubble map, you name it ... we develop it. 

EditusInsight3.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Location Mark
Location Mark
Location Mark